One-on-One Computer Help
Session topics include:
· Using the Internet for beginners
· Microsoft Word, Excel, or Powerpoint
· Downloading library e-books
· Searching the Minuteman catalog
· Database searching
· Setting up a Facebook or Twitter account
· Setting up an e-mail address
Training is available Tuesday nights from 7:30-8:30pm or Friday mornings 10-11am.
Please call the Reference Desk at 978-897-1010 x103 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve any of these 30 minute time slots.